Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Jonathan Milam
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. November 2017 18:00
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda] Submenu expantion on website

Hi All,

When I visit:

http://help.wfu.edu

and attempt to expand the submenus for Help, explore services, WFU Community, and About Us, the menu doesn’t expand with enter or space, or even using the number pad  to left click it.  I have tested with Firefox, IE and Chrome.  However, JAWS expands them without difficulty.  Are there any ideas for what the developer can try to make these expand properly?  When expanded, the body of the web page changes and the content appears under the next heading.

Thanks,

Jonathan