Re: Accessible Python IDE?e

Greg Wocher

Hello,
The best thing for Python is a text editor like EdSharp. None of the dedicated IDE's are all that accessible and portable. I think you can do python with the Eclipse IDE but it is not really portable. You can also do Python with Visual Studio by adding the Python tools extension but its not portable.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On 4/22/2016 6:36 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:

Hi, sorry if this may sound off-topic...

I'm starting a Python programming university course next week, and I want to know, is there any Python IDE that is both portable and accessible with NVDA?

Thank you