From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 2:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A few comments on recent threads

Of course if you use html you could easily have links to demos in audio, but
as has been said one needs to keep the speech rate slower than you probably
use and also how do you decide on a voice?
I know that sometimes the person giving the presentation can have an accent
that is often hard for some to understand depending on their life
experiences. Joseph is mostly good but now and aain as we all tend to do, he
can gabble a bit and that is when I struggle. I even do this myself when
talking about things I know about and its only when you listen to it later
on that you realise you have done it!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.