Re: Firefox lags on FB

Arlene

It happened to me years ago. I thought it was firefox. So I switched to IE! I go on facebook using IE!

From: Dejan Ristic [mailto:r.dejan83@...]
Sent: March-05-16 3:45 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox lags on FB

Yes, I have experienced it too, from time to time, especially when I'm in the message typing field. It's come to us recently. As I have said, it does not happen any time when I'm in the same field. It sometimes goes smoothly, and it sometimes does slow down.

NVDA version I've been using: 2016.1

Windows version I've been using: Windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit)

On 3/5/2016 10:50 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone here experienced lags when using Facebook with Firefox along with a screen reader (Jaws or NVDA)? I've been using Firefox for a long time and I've experienced lags with Facebook from time-to-time and it's really annoying, especially on my Surface 3. On my desktop I'm using Jaws, and on my Surface 3 I'm using NVDA, latest version.