From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] chromebook

I am curious,
I have read a lot about Chrome Books, and I still can’t figure out what music player you can install on the machine, for example. Is all you can use are apps on the Internet like the Chrome apps like Google Docs, Google sheets, Google Play, and so on.
Is it a computer that only works with Internet apps?
It sounds like you can have android apps on it, is that true?
I am just trying to get my hands around what you can actually have installed on the computer itself that you can work with off line! Is there a version of a music editor, for example you could install on the computer that works with the Chrome OS?
Thanks a lot.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10