From: "Brice Mijares" <bricemijares@att.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] [Nvda-devel] NVDA 2017.4rc2 now available for testing

Before shutting my system down last night I manually installed the latest version of NVDA. This morning I booted my system and heard the E-speak welcome message at the login screen and nothing after that. I have NVDA set to start after boot up but it didn't work. I went into settings and it wasn't checked to start after boot up. Is this normal for your settings to change? Thanks.