From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] email reads as pain, no text shown in body #msftaccessibility

I don't have time to give a detailed answer now but I'll tell you how to work around the problem. If you have problems or questions, ask and I'll reply when I have more time later today. The essence is that you are reading mail as plaint text and Windows Live Mail, the newer version, won't read mail as plain text when using some screen-readers and opening the message.
If you show the reading pane, move to a message in the list, and tab once you can read it in the view pane. I prefer this method because it is faster than opening and closing messages. then, when finished, either tab twice to get back to the message list or shift tab once to get back to it.