Re: accessibility website?

that is the website I was talking about fore some reason I thought that you ran it?

hi

If you are talking about http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

I just checked  or done a search for nvda tutorials and the page come up.

I think I might look more into either having the website  hosted on a secondary web site a very cheap one maybe with a different extension  or maybe while it is online have it so you can download it and put it onto a usb stick where there is no internet.

Only problem there most of the stuff is written but links to audio tutorials etc would break if they are external.

Food for thought.

You might not be meaning my website? any how if it is online.

Gene nz

On 11/24/2017 9:45 AM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello is your accessibility website back online?