Re: [Nvda-devel] NVDA 2017.4rc2 now available for testing

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

This happened to me also.

From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] [Nvda-devel] NVDA 2017.4rc2 now available for testing

Hi

out of curiosity was this just after you upgraded from the rc1 version of nvda to the rc2 version of nvda? I had my settings saved to when i log onto windows but it unchecked it and was waiting to see if any one else had this happen to them.

to save your settings any how is the nvda key + ctrl key + the letter c.

It might be a bug that has just been introduced

Gene nz

?

On 11/24/2017 5:43 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Before shutting my system down last night I manually installed the latest version of NVDA. This morning I booted my system and heard the E-speak welcome message at the login screen and nothing after that. I have NVDA set to start after boot up but it didn't work. I went into settings and it wasn't checked to start after boot up. Is this normal for your settings to change? Thanks.

--
Image NVDA
        certified expert