Re: NVDA will not start

David <trailerdavid@...>

Don't get me wrong please, but did you ever consider checking the net?

First of all, WebRoot has their own homepage:

    webroot.com

. It seems they are located in USA, Ireland and Australia, have a
support line, and even offers you a set of advice and tools for getting
rid of their product.

Secondly, I did a quick search from the net, using the following query:

    How to get rid of webroot

. It sure yielded a few results. Among these, here is an article that
gives you some outlined steps:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/uninstall-webroot-completely-pc-50656.html

Again, please don't take this in a critical manner. My goal was just to
show you, and everyone else, that sometimes when facing a problem,
simple searches on the net might be a good idea.

Once you have located the name of a software, and its manufacturer, you
might want to check if they have a homepage. Often it will be the
company name, with the extension of .com, .org or the like. First you
get to their homepage, chances are they have some info on your matter,
or even a contact address or form.

Just wanted to help. Hope for you to get rid of the stuff, and your
issue solved.

I think my sister said she's coming over tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the
problem is with web root anywhere. I can't get rid of it.