Re: nvda 2017.4rc1 and thunderbird version 52.4.0 (32-bit)

Angela Delicata

Hi,

I am using thunderbird with NVDA and  works very well.

Il 23/11/2017 22:50, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io ha scritto:
I have used it years ago,   but not for years so I do not know but don't see why it wouldn't work.

On 22/11/2017 10:35, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.I wrote:
What are your experiences with the portable version of Tbird?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io" <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda 2017.4rc1 and thunderbird version 52.4.0 (32-bit)

Hi,   did the same but it did not read the save bit.   anyway fixed as did a reinstall and all is well now thanks.

On 20/11/2017 23:37, Jacob Kruger wrote:
I use the message menu, attachments sub-menu to save/open attachments easily enough, working with thunderbird 52.4 on my windows 10 64 bit fall creators machine, and working with either NVDA 2017.3, or latest RC of 2017.4?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017/11/20 23:56, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
anyone having problems with tb 5240 and attachments I can't get to the save button only using Narrator could I do this.

On 19/11/2017 23:58, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Hi, Shaun! there is a beta version you may try it. the response for the nvda 2017.4 RC1 works fine and seemingly fast.

On 11/20/2017 3:48 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
What I want to know is when thunderbird will actually get a release, there hasn't been one since 52 and while I don't mind as such as I use no addons at all, I would really like to see some improvements eventually.

win7 works but still I don't always watch it.

On 20/11/2017 7:47 a.m., Lino Morales wrote:
Try T Bird 57 beta. Its fast.

On 11/18/2017 5:00 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

also in windows10 home 64bit latest updated windows10 the very latest without being on the insider build. NVDA is sluggish when composing emails in thunderbird. Its very sluggish. When I hit backspace or any of the arrow keys when composing or writing emails NVDA takes one whole entire second to give me speech feedback on where the cursor is at. But on the web in google chrome and firefox and in microsoft wordpad, notepad and so on NVDA is fast and snappy when arrowing around. Has anyone noticed this and can this cursor lag with NVDA please be fixed?

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

---