Thank you, very kind of you to address my query.

Best.

Angela from Italy

Il 24/11/2017 12:12, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
Hi,
Once I get hold of the new Skype build, I'll test it under various conditions to see if something can be done about that. If it is what I think it is, then all the work has been done for you - it's a matter of publishing a standard app module version of Skype UWP app module (which can be done).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Angela Delicata
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 2:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Skype and NVDA

Hi,

I have windows 7 32 bits and skype 8.11.0.4. Perhaps It is accessible, but maybe it is me who does not find it very nice to work with.

Thank you.

Angela from Italy

Il 24/11/2017 11:38, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
Hi,
Which Windows version do you have? Did you perhaps install the Skype version with the newer interface on top? If so, that's something I myself will need to investigate (and perhaps separate my Skype UWP module from WinTenApps add-on into its own add-on sooner than later).
Cheers,
Joseph