Re: installing the new beta of NVDA

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi I am going either 2017.3 or beta one of that release.

On 11/24/2017 9:26 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Do an alt tab and look for any errors hidden beneath then cancel it and see if it runs. This issue should not occur, but what are you overwriting as the old version?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey" <cwollner@wi.rr.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 2:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] installing the new beta of NVDA

Hi I am currently the new beta of NVDA and right now it is just sitting hear telling me please wait please wait.

It does say updating my copy of NVDA so how to I get it to install and not just sit hear and tell me please wait again and again?

Or does this installation take a while?

Or should I cancel it and start it over again?

--

Casey

--

Casey