From: "Casey" <cwollner@wi.rr.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] installing the new beta of NVDA

Hi I am going either 2017.3 or beta one of that release.

On 11/24/2017 9:26 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Do an alt tab and look for any errors hidden beneath then cancel it and see if it runs. This issue should not occur, but what are you overwriting as the old version?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-