Re: screen review help

Hello I am using it on the windows 10 pe its a disk that has a hole bunch of recovery apps and other things
for restoring to pc.
thanks
Hank

On 4/22/2016 1:14 PM, Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
Hi,

What application are you trying it on ?
Object review is usually useful for specific kinds of things, like chat or command-line output, where you have a single object containing lots of text.
Screen review can be more useful for things like dialogs, i.e. more complex structures with some parts that can't be tabved on. It can be completely useless with some applications, where nothing will be found.

-- Patrick.

Le 22/04/2016 21:53, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona a écrit :
Hello I am trying to use the screen review mode I am sitting on the
program that I am wanting to read
all I get is top bottum nothing will read with the screen review mode
can any one help?
I have never gotten the screen review to work nor the object review.
Hank