Re: Skype and NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

We also have a skype english list if anyone wants  to join it there and discuss skype and all of it's not so glory right now. Lol!

Go to skypeenglish.tffppodcast.com for more info and to get the email address to send to to subscribe. Let's hope that skype does get fixed as the version that is due out for my os is not pretty, and no scripts either.

On Nov 24, 2017, at 3:31 AM, Angela Delicata <angeladelicata@...> wrote:

Thank you, very kind of you to address my query.

Best.

Angela from Italy

Il 24/11/2017 12:12, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
Hi,
Once I get hold of the new Skype build, I'll test it under various conditions to see if something can be done about that. If it is what I think it is, then all the work has been done for you - it's a matter of publishing a standard app module version of Skype UWP app module (which can be done).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Angela Delicata
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 2:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Skype and NVDA

Hi,

I have windows 7 32 bits and skype 8.11.0.4. Perhaps It is accessible, but maybe it is me who does not find it very nice to work with.

Thank you.

Angela from Italy

Il 24/11/2017 11:38, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
Hi,
Which Windows version do you have? Did you perhaps install the Skype version with the newer interface on top? If so, that's something I myself will need to investigate (and perhaps separate my Skype UWP module from WinTenApps add-on into its own add-on sooner than later).
Cheers,
Joseph