Re: installing the new beta of NVDA

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Maybe the uac screen has come up it should say that it has if in focus.

If it or when it comes up use the alt keythe letter y.

NVDA usually installs pretty quick.

Gene nz

On 11/25/2017 3:51 AM, Casey wrote:
Hi I am currently the new beta of NVDA and right now it is just sitting hear telling me please wait please wait.

It does say updating my copy of NVDA so how to I get it to install and not just sit hear and tell me please wait again and again?

Or does this installation take a while?

Or should I cancel it and start it over again?