Re: nvda start at start up sometimes turning off in win 10?

Kevin Cussick

I think this was at the log on screen. anyway tested on my machine with the latest stable version of windows 10 and the system is 64 bit and it worked it did not change anything.

On 24/11/2017 09:46, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.I wrote:
I have just been reading on the user list that a couple of people say that the new rc somehow turns off the start at start up checkbox when updating a system.
I cannot test this as it seems to be only on windows 10. I'm thinking it might possibly be that new function mentioned where the system cannot write to certain folders if a windows setting is left on to protect parts of windows. I've no idea how this could occur as to me the result should be the opposite!
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-