From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 4:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't upgrade to the nvda 2017.4 rc

I seem to remember I had a job I used something to do it but it was some
years ago. and dew to my health I don't go to peoples homes any more
and fix computers.

On 24/11/2017 00:38, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I don't know why Best Buys even installed the program in the first
place. I tried programs and features but it didn't work. I also tried
to see if I could uninstall it from the system tray but that didn't
work either. It's gonna be hard to get rid of it.