Re: remote desktop

Kevin Huber

Hi:
I use Remote Desktop to connect to my system in the office when I am
working from home.
I use Window-eyes as my default screenreader on both my Windows 10
laptop at work and my Windows 7 laptop at home.
A few weeks ago, I decided to make NVDA the default screen reader on
both systems just to see if I could access my office machine remotely
using NVDA, and the experiment worked, even though I wasn't using the
NVDA Remote Access app.
The only problem I had was that there were some key conflicts between
the two copies of NVDA that were running on the two computers.
Kevin Huber

On 4/20/16, Luke Scholey <lukescholey@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I am thinking of getting a VPS or possibly even a dedicated server for
my small business. one of the main ways of connecting to virtual servers
is through remote desktop connection if the server is windows.
My question is, does Microsoft's remote desktop connection work with
NVDA and how well? I want to be able to basically navigate the server as
if I were sat in front of it like normal, is this possible?
Thanks,
Luke