From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA will simply not run

In the %tmp% folder you should find a couple of "nvda" log files.
Hopefully they will have information we can use. If you can e-mail me
those I'd be happy to have a look.

See https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps for
information about what is in those files and more on how to get to them.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 11:32 AM, <ely.r@comcast.net> wrote:

Thanks for that suggestion. I did, and as I thought, when I tried running
NVDA, though nothing happened, the Profiles folder was restored. It is
empty.

Rick