From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 2:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA will simply not run

In the %tmp% folder you should find a couple of "nvda" log files.  Hopefully they will have information we can use.  If you can e-mail me those I'd be happy to have a look.

See https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps for information about what is in those files and more on how to get to them.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 11:32 AM, <ely.r@...> wrote:

Thanks for that suggestion. I did, and as I thought, when I tried running NVDA, though nothing happened, the Profiles folder was restored. It is empty.

Rick