From: "特種兵" <afreettears@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] not announce title attribute on link when use nvda

hi all:

yes, I known that.

but the link's title attribute is not in "document setting" list.

you can try connect this page and check what is response with nvda:

http://logo.gaga.tw/link_has_title.html

thanks

Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io 於 2017/11/26 上午 04:36 寫道:
Not quite sure what you mean, in the document settings you can turn on and off lots of things to be spoken at the moment its saying heading level1 but I can tick on lots of other stuff in that dialogue and it makes navigation really irritating as so much is spoken. Is this what you mean?
Brrian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-