Re: Any accessible iso creation tool?

valiant8086

img burn might ought to help
Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable

On 4/22/2016 9:37 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
To be honest, demontools is full of malware.
Never fear, I know tools like poweriso could do this for you.
I also think that windows has some recovery centre where you can get your coppy of windows etc.
Right now actually as long as you don't mind fudging your downgrade install, you can use the media creation tool and get the iso created that way.
Then all you need to do is store the isos somewhere, either on your cloud or on a couple dvds or something or something.

On 23/04/2016 1:25 p.m., Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
For backuping my Windows OS DVD, I would like to save the hdar copy as a
iso file for the sake that the physical disc will loss someday.

I found that daemontools lite is not accessible in creating iso file,
any suggested free ware for that purpose?

Thanksfor my safe