From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 12:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] virtualizing the current window for further review?

I didn't' actually see it, but I thougth there was a keyboard hot key I
could hit to do this, or am I thinking of a different screen reader.

Take care

On Nov 26, 2017, at 12:20 PM, John Isige <gwynn@...> wrote:

There' an addon.

On 11/26/2017 14:19, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Is there a way of doing this? Can I hit a key stroke that will turn
let's say an error window into a virtual buffer for which I can then copy to
the clip board?

I thought there was a way to do this but I'm using the laptop layout.

Take care