Not announcing position in email list pane in Windows Live Mail

Brian Crabtree

Please excuse me for re-posting this. Maybe everyone missed it last time.

Until installing NVDA 2017.3 WLM would say where I was in the list of emails in my Inbox and other folders - for example it would end its speech for an email by saying 1 of 6.

The Essentials add-on, in its General section has a statement that NVDA no longer announces position in a list for some apps.

Is this intentional or will the function return after bug fixes, etc? Brian Crabtree