From: "Sylvie Duchateau" <sduchateau@access42.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] not announce title attribute on link when use nvda

Hello,
You have to go to NVDA preferences, then to "object presentation".
Then check report object description.
While I had that unchecked, the title of the first link on your example
page was not announced.
If you need more information on objects, you can also check the boxes
"report tootips" and "report help balloons".
If you need more information on a link that has title, you can also
press nvda+tab, when you are on this link.
Also, if you go through the page with say all command or the arrow keys,
and you come on the link with title, NVDA will not speak the link title.
However, if the checkbox I meant at the beginning of this message is
checked, and if you use the tab key to browse from link to link, you
will hear the link title.
I hope this helps.
Best
Sylvie
Le 26/11/2017 à 03:35, 特種兵 a écrit :
hi all:

yes, I known that.

but the link's title attribute is not in "document setting" list.

you can try connect this page and check what is response with nvda:

http://logo.gaga.tw/link_has_title.html

thanks

Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io 於 2017/11/26 上午 04:36 寫道:
Not quite sure what you mean, in the document settings you can turn on and off lots of things to be spoken at the moment its saying heading level1 but I can tick on lots of other stuff in that dialogue and it makes navigation really irritating as so much is spoken. Is this what you mean?
Brrian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-