Re: FW: [win10] nvda, and tutorials

Lenron

I feel the same way. hve been wishing for most addons to auto update
for a long time.

On 11/27/17, Jenni Kent <jennipalmer@gmail.com> wrote:
I wish all addons had an auto updater honestly. but hey you cant always
get what you want. It's hard for me to track my addon updates. I am
probably running some out of date stuff because it says posted on the
addon site not updated it would help if they changed that date to when
the add on was last updated. Just a thought.

On 11/27/2017 3:21 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes already mentioned this elsewhere. It seems to me that over time
this has become fragmented and a simple to follow way to report issues
might have headed off the  bits of bugs that are in the current RC as
more of the new users could have just reported the issues.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-