Re: OCR with NVDA

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi

Is that the one that is windows 10? or the earlier version where you have a add on?

If it is the earlier version you need to use the review text commands to read the content.

If it is the one in windows 10 it is thearrow keys.

Gene nz

On 11/28/2017 3:21 AM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hello all,

Although I have read the relevant section in the User Guide, I still
cannot seem to be able to read text that appear as image.
I arrow to the immage then focus on it with NVDA+backspace. Then I
press NVDA+R. After it says "done" I use the arrow keys to read, but
nothing happens. No text is read.
Is there something I am not doing right?
I'd appreciate your comments.
Nevzat