From: "Nevzat Adil" <nevzatadil@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 2:21 PM
Subject: [nvda] OCR with NVDA

Hello all,

Although I have read the relevant section in the User Guide, I still
cannot seem to be able to read text that appear as image.
I arrow to the immage then focus on it with NVDA+backspace. Then I
press NVDA+R. After it says "done" I use the arrow keys to read, but
nothing happens. No text is read.
Is there something I am not doing right?
I'd appreciate your comments.
Nevzat