From: "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1982@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 3:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] problem with google drive in chrome

Hi
I have an issue with google drive, latest chrome, latest nvda 2017.4 rc2. When sharing a file, when trying to set sharing options and I expand the list view, in the dialog box, and try to choose a radio button, NVDA forces me back into browse mode even if I hit insert space. But in firefox it works fine and I can choose radio buttons in expanded list views or lists in web apps and dialogs. Could this please be fixed for chrome and next NVDA?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10