Re: espeak

Peter Beasley

I haven't seen any messages regarding the SVOXPico synthasiser for ages. I have it on my PC, and find that the voices are ok except they seem to be lacking in high frequency which makes it harder to listenn to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 10:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] espeak

Anna is too clipped and its American so most things sound better. One issue
I have in windows 7 is that I have Daniel and Serena which are both sapi 5
and work well with nvda, but when I go to change the default computer voice
in windows, only anna shows up in the list which is rather annoying if you
need to use naarrator at any time.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.