From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Very frustrating error in Outlook 2016

Hmm, well, I'm assuming here that no matter what the scrolling state of this list is, the same point always stops reading,as I doubt all 200 are on screen together is what I mean. In this case it does look like there is no data coming to nvda about any scrolling or highlighting of a message. If you use nvda/b does this reveal the missing text and can it be gotten to in one of the navigation modes, as to me at least if it can actually be seen by nvda, then the problem seems to be that something is stopping nvda from knowing its actually at the point that you need to read the info. If you go down a couple of lines to the un-announced item, can you then open it and read it or does it open the one it stopped at?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-