From: Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Sent: 29 November 2017 10:03
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] setting up winamp

Hi,

I have just discovered Winamp myself! I see that you and many others are fully familiar with it. I installed it two days ago. I can play my mp3 files now but I had a  problem finding out how to do it. I have no menu bar like the menu bar in other Windows programs. I found that the application key gives me a choice of actions. I wonder have I installed a non-accessible version of Winamp? What should I do to have a fully accessible version and where can I find ou all about what to do?

All the best,

Cearbhall