Re: setting up winamp

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I have been reading the thread backwards (yes, I know) so haven’t seen all responses yet, but the only thing to keep in mind is to make sure you use the “classic” skin and not any of the “modern” ones that come with winamp. The programme will still work if you use a modern skin, but you will have trouble getting your screen-reader  to say much that’s useful.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: November 29, 2017 6:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] setting up winamp

Open the menu, there is just one, with alt f.  Hold alt and press f.  Don't press and release alt and then type f.

Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 4:03 AM

Hi,

I have just discovered Winamp myself! I see that you and many others are fully familiar with it. I installed it two days ago. I can play my mp3 files now but I had a  problem finding out how to do it. I have no menu bar like the menu bar in other Windows programs. I found that the application key gives me a choice of actions. I wonder have I installed a non-accessible version of Winamp? What should I do to have a fully accessible version and where can I find ou all about what to do?

All the best,

Cearbhall