Re: Navigating amongst controls on the main screen in Webinaria

Jacob Kruger

Pranav, have used it a little bit, and, for example, to find the publish button near top right, to actually output the video resulting from recording, I used screen review mode with NVDA.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-04-23 3:21 PM, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi all,

Has anyone tried webinaria for making screen casts? It is an open source
program. You can get it from
http://www.webinaria.com/

There are a bunch of controls accessible via the context menu in the system
tray which helps but I need to set devices. I can read screen elements if I hit
nvda key + b but I am unable to locate the controls with object navigation.
Note:
Simple navigation is disabled.

Pranav