Re: NVDA 2017.4rc3 released #nvdasr

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

It could be another issue like mine on restarting after an update sometimes fails with that error and the log is written in the main nvda folder saying the log could not be written to. As I say, its just happened again with one of this mornings updates, so the termination of the temp copy of the installer just locks up during the shut down process locking everything when it tries to restart.

IO - speech.speak (10:34:33.776):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Success dialog Successfully created a portable copy of NVDA at C:\\nvda extra']
IO - speech.speak (10:34:33.788):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'OK button']
IO - inputCore.InputManager.executeGesture (10:34:43.382):
Input: kb(desktop):space
IO - speech._speakSpellingGen (10:34:43.395):
Speaking character u'space'
DEBUG - queueHandler.registerGeneratorObject (10:34:43.397):
Adding generator 9
IO - speech.speak (10:34:43.398):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'pressed']
DEBUG - queueHandler.pumpAll (10:34:43.408):
generator 9 finished
DEBUGWARNING - NVDAObjects.IAccessible.IAccessible._get_IAccessibleRole (10:34:43.586):
accRole failed: (-2147024809, 'The parameter is incorrect.', (None, None, None, 0, None))
IO - speech.speak (10:34:43.627):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Creating Portable Copy dialog Please wait while a portable copy of NVDA is created.']
IO - speech.speak (10:34:43.631):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Creating Portable Copy']
DEBUGWARNING - NVDAObjects.IAccessible.IAccessible._get_IAccessibleRole (10:34:43.710):
accRole failed: (-2147024809, 'The parameter is incorrect.', (None, None, None, 0, None))
IO - speech.speak (10:34:43.755):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Downloads - Mozilla Firefox']
IO - speech.speak (10:34:43.789):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Downloads']
IO - speech.speak (10:34:43.790):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'list']
IO - speech.speak (10:34:43.805):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'nvda_snapshot_next-14675,14728b95.exe 21.3 MB \u2014 windows.net \u2014 10:33 Open Containing Folder 1 of 1']

zap its gorn and never seen again!
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.