Re: NVDA 2017.4rc3 released #nvdasr

Rui Fontes

It is not the first time...

If I am not mistaken, once it have gone untill RC4...

Rui

Às 01:53 de 30/11/2017, Shaun Everiss escreveu:

Also I think this is the first time we have ever gone to rc3 its not often.

How close are we from release, I guess once there are no more bugs.

On 30/11/2017 1:47 p.m., Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi everyone,

They say the best things come in threes and now NVDA 2017.4rc3 is available
for testing! Coincidence? Probably, but in any case, this release fixes
performance issues in applications such as MIRC which draw a lot of text to
the screen. For the full details of what is new, and to download the new
build, head to: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2017-4rc3-released/

Kind regards

Quentin.
#NVDAsr