Re: installing 2017-4 RC3

Chris

Its strange or maybe not so but it opens the ease of access section of the settings app but they does not seem to be any reference to nvda in there at all as far as i can see

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 30 November 2017 14:55
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] installing 2017-4 RC3

Well I seemed to recall this was the case for an earlier reporter and was

just trying to find some common denominator. Could it be somehow related,

but who knows. Otherwise as nothing has changed could the mismatch of not

selected in the temp copy mean that it gets configured when setting it up to

use the same shortcut and copies the settings incorrectly somewhere?

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal email to:-