From: Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:59 AM
Subject: [nvda] How to access Firefox notifications with NVDA

I am using the extended service release of Firefox on windows 10 machine with the stable release of NVDA. Sometimes Firefox will put up notices, such as when it offers to remember passwords or when it informs you that has blocked a redirection from the site. How can I access these in order to either tell it I don’t want it to save a password or that I do wanted to allow a redirection?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone