From: Fred Mellender
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 4:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Please help a Chess program developer

I got some good advice from a blind user of ChessSpeak.

So, I am trying to make the program almost entirely mouse free, with input via keyboard shortcuts and speech, and output via speech.

Please pass on any other advice.

I should have a beta test version in a week or so, but not all the desirable interface features will be in that version.  This program is for Windows 7 and later, only. The speech input and output only works in English. This program will always be free.

Look at the Users' Guide, Youtube video, and my webpage for details about this program.  All of the links were included in a previous post to this group.

This program allows a person to play a game of chess against the computer.  You can download the current version from my website.

Regards,

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:34 PM, anthony borg <anthonyborg001@...> wrote:

Hi can you please give me some more info about that chess program as I am very interesting to get it please?

Regards

Anthony