Re: NVDA 2017.4rc3 released #nvdasr

Hi.
I personally find problems with combo boxes on chrome.
The best way to focus on the combo box with chrome is to go to the button or link next to it and press shift+tab to focus it. Or if you go to the previous element you just press tab to get focus to it.
But for some combo boxes which activate the item as soon as you arrow to it it is difficult to use.
An example is the forum on www.audiogames.net website.
The combobox to choose forum category is difficult with chrome. With firefox as far as I know it works well.
Nikos

On 1 December 2017 at 08:56, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi bhavya.
i have problems with some combo boxes using firefox.
i also have problem with one website that has submenu and cant open it.
how should i open items which are submenu using firefox?
God bless you!

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org