Re: How to access Firefox notifications with NVDA

hello mary.
unchecked Remember logins for sites in tools menu, then uption and security.
its very useful for security not to store password.
i also disabled autocomplete in firefox about:config
hope that help, God bless you!

On 11/30/17, Mary Otten <motten53@...> wrote:
I kept it.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 30, 2017, at 10:00 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I intended to write another message if you were interested but I then
decided to put the instructions in the message I sent. I forgot to take
out the line about sending instructions in another message. So if you
keep reading after I said I'd send them in another message, you will find
them in the message I already sent. If you didn't keep it, I'll send it
again.