From: "Nikos Demetriou via Groups.Io" <nikosdemetriou=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.4rc3 released #NVDAsr

Hi.
I personally find problems with combo boxes on chrome.
The best way to focus on the combo box with chrome is to go to the button
or link next to it and press shift+tab to focus it. Or if you go to the
previous element you just press tab to get focus to it.
But for some combo boxes which activate the item as soon as you arrow to it
it is difficult to use.
An example is the forum on www.audiogames.net website.
The combobox to choose forum category is difficult with chrome. With
firefox as far as I know it works well.
Nikos

On 1 December 2017 at 08:56, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

hi bhavya.
i have problems with some combo boxes using firefox.
i also have problem with one website that has submenu and cant open it.
how should i open items which are submenu using firefox?
God bless you!

On 12/1/17, Howard Traxler <howard@traxlerenterprises.com> wrote:
Thanks Antony, now I'll know. I assume that the real thing will say
final
release or something like that.

Howard