Re: subject= how to get nvda to read continuously

Shaun Oliver

If your keyboard is set to laptop layout, NVDA+A is the say all command.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Brandes [mailto:williambrandes@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 6 March 2016 02:28
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Re: subject= how to get nvda to read continuously

hi. with my winbook 7" tablet i have the nvda key mapped as caps key.
but, down arrow works

second note. i use gmail. when hitting reply groups io i get the question-mark plus subject thingie in the to text box along with nvda@groups.io. this is an html send to email feature, but, note not everyone is using outlook, thunderbird or the like. i'm going to keep it in the to text and see if it corrupts the send to or not.

note: in this second email i took it out. we'll find out.

stay well ... william