From: Tony Ballou
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 7:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] changing the amount of graphics that are spoken

Hi Kevin,

Thanks, for bringing this up. That's something that I have wondered
about for a while now myself but kept forgetting to ask. I haven't seen
anything either in the Users guide or NVDA itself for controlling the
amount of spoken graphic content. I was asked by a client about NVDA
having a graphic dictionary and I told them that I didn't think one
existed for Nvda. I'm Curious to know if there is a way to have NVDA not
say graphic when it comes across certain content.

Tony

Tony

On 11/30/2017 4:56 PM, Kevin Huber wrote:
Hi:

Is there a way to change how much graphics are spoken, similar to the
punctuation levels?

Kevin Huber