Re: Which version should I install?

matthew dyer

Hi,

NVDA 2017.3 should work for you.  2017.4 is on rc3 currently.  I  think you should be fifnd for now.  I have 2017.3 and it works for me.  HTH.

Matthew

On 11/30/2017 8:52 PM, Grant Metcalf wrote:
Greetings to all,
I am moving over to
NVDA from WindowEyes and could use advice on which version to install.
I am using a 32 bit PC running Windows 7. I have no plans to advance to a later version of Windows. I have a HIMS Braille Edge display connected to my Windows 7 PC as well as the HIMS Polaris notetaker which also could serve as a possible display.
What other information might be helpful in choosing the best version of NVDA?

Thanks for your help!

Grant Metcalf (also known as) Grandpa DOS
Phone: (650) 589-6890
California USA