From: "Adriani Botez" <adriani.botez@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] doing math with NVDA and Microsoft word 2016

A fraction is usually displayed vertically unless you use LateX. As I said, the braille display is the best way. Put your finger on a cell and with the other hand press up and down arrow. You will know that numbers are perfectly lined up if they pop up in the same cell.

If you don‘t have a braille display, then you have to check with the right and left arrow on every line if numbers are properly under each other. But the problem is significant if there are blank lines in the expression like in linear equation systems because the cursor jumps at the beginning of the line and thus you loose your position.
.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.12.2017 um 20:31 schrieb Jessica D <jldail13@...>:

Hi,
No,
I have to present some of the problems vertically.

Is there a good way to do this?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10