From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 5:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] narrator question

This is  a little odd as I have just loaded Narrator – pressed Caps lock M and it read all your email out to me with no problem.

Ditto for this email reply which I  am writing using Narrator..

It sounds like there is something intercepting your use of the caps lock key as a proper modifier.

You don’t by any chance have NVDA or another program loaded which is grabbing hold of the caps lock key do you?

NVDA should be unloaded before attempting to use Narrator.

Alternatively some people on laptops remap the insert key to cpas lock which may also create problems.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog