From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of matthew dyer
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 5:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Which version should I install?

Hi,

NVDA 2017.3 should work for you.  2017.4 is on rc3 currently.  I  think you should be fifnd for now.  I have 2017.3 and it works for me.  HTH.

Matthew

On 11/30/2017 8:52 PM, Grant Metcalf wrote:

Greetings to all,

I am moving over to
NVDA from WindowEyes and could use advice on which version to install.

I am using a 32 bit PC running Windows 7. I have no plans to advance to a later version of Windows. I have a HIMS Braille Edge display connected to my Windows 7 PC as well as the HIMS Polaris notetaker which also could serve as a possible display.

What other information might be helpful in choosing the best version of NVDA?

Thanks for your help!

Grant Metcalf (also known as) Grandpa DOS

Email: the.gems@...

Phone: (650) 589-6890

California USA